NUTRAMIST CYCLONE MK 4 ULTRASONIC FOGGER
Introducing the NutramistThe universal aeroponic fogger that maximizes yield, minimizes maintenance, and reduces operating costs by providing plant roots with absolute Oxygenation and uptake capacity. Nutramist's multi-micron, cool, dry fog supercharges your plants metabolism.
Did you Know?
The Nutramist system utilizes a solid-state, ultrasonic device to create a "cool, dry fog" with a droplet size of 5 microns. At this size, the nutrient enriched mist behaves like a fluid but in a gaseous phase which can readily penetrate roots without drenching them in solution.The result is two-fold in that roots now have unlimited access to oxygen and can now develop tiny root hairs which exponentially increase their surface area and ability to uptake water and nutrients.
Look At These Features
- Compact system size (13" L x 10" W x 15" T) makes for more efficient use of space in indoor gardens.
- Industry Breakthrough! Our polypropylene and epoxy-potted construction provide incredible output capacity and more readily withstand the corrosion and salt buildup that doomed earlier technologies.
- Automatically regulated nutrient-input enables gravity feeding from any reservoir via included 1/4" supply tubing and grommet to connect to reservoir of your choice.
- On-Board 16 oz reservoir can be used for spot treatments, chemical applications.
- External reservoir connection kit included for extended & continuous operation
- Automatic low-water cut-off protects nebulizer from accidental damage.
An Industry Breakthrough
The Nutramist Universal Aeroponic Fogger can be used for many horticultural applications including;
- Aeroponic Root Feeding
- Propagating Cuttings
- Foliar Feeding
- Growroom & Greenhouse Humidity
- Ultra low volume / ULV Pesticide Application.
Simply stated, these compact ultrasonic foggers are the ultimate aid to propagation and production as they can be used above and below "ground level" for providing exactly what your plants need to thrive.
How It Works
The Nutramist operates by ultrasonically oscillating water and dissolved nutrients into a cool 3-5 micron mist with our exclusive, long-lasting, triple-headed teflon transducer. The Nutramist Cyclone Mk 4 holds 16 oz. on board and can be connected to any sized external reservoir or a low pressure (pressure regulated 1< >20 PSI) constant water supply for continuous operation.
Compact, Powerful, Flexible
The Nutramist system is small enough to fit just about anywhere measuring only 13" L x 10" W x 15" T and is powerful enough to generate enough fog to feed large propagation systems and gardens. Plus, it's easy to adapt design is flexible enough to work with most any do-it-yourself style application.