Introducing the Nutramist, the universal aeroponic fogger that maximizes yield, minimizes maintenance, and reduces operating costs by providing plant roots with absolute Oxygenation and uptake capacity. Nutramist's multi-micron, cool, dry fog supercharges your plants metabolism.
Did you Know?
The Nutramist system utilizes a solid-state, ultrasonic device to create a "dry fog" with a droplet size of 5 microns. At this size, the nutrient enriched mist behaves like a fluid but in a gaseous phase which can readily penetrate roots without drenching them in solution.The result is two-fold in that roots now have unlimited access to oxygen and can now develop tiny root hairs which exponentially increase their surface area and ability to uptake water and nutrients.
Look At These Features
- Eliminates the recycling of usurped nutrient solution and puts an end to plumbing, pH, PPM, and root pest problems.
- Aeroponic fog reduces the use of water and nutrients by 25-75%.
- Available in 3 different models, to accommodate most any growing space. Check our sizing and tech specs pages to find out which size is right for you!
- Eliminates the need for bulky growing mediums.
- Compact system size (15" x 15" x 9") makes for more efficient use of space in indoor gardens.
- Exclusive teflon triple-headed nebulizers® provide output capacity for 300% more fog and never cake up - cleanup is a snap!
- Exclusive! Six-step output control makes for easy management of all sized gardens.
- Automatically regulated nutrient-input enables gravity feeding from any reservoir.
- Automatic low-water cut-off protects nebulizer from accidental damage.
- Includes a 4 foot flexible vapor distribution hose & bulkhead fitting for easy connection and retrofitting to your existing systems.
An Industry Breakthrough
The Nutramist Universal Aeroponic Fogger can be used for many horticultural applications including;
- Aeroponic Root Feeding
- Propagating Cuttings
- Foliar Feeding
- Growroom & Greenhouse Humidity
Ultra low volume / ULV Pesticide Application.
Simply stated, these compact ultrasonic foggers are the ultimate aid to propagation and production as they can be used above and below "ground level" for providing exactly what your plants need to thrive.
How It Works
The Nutramist operates by ultrasonically oscillating water and dissolved nutrients into a cool 3-5 micron mist with our exclusive, long-lasting, triple-headed teflon transducer. The Nutramist unit holds 1.5 gallons of solution at any given time which is maintained by a simple 1/4" connection to your choice of any sized reservoir and requires only gravity to keep it full.
Compact, Powerful, Flexible
The Nutramist system is small enough to fit just about anywhere measuring only 15"L x 15"W x 15"T and is powerful enough to generate enough fog to feed large propagation systems and gardens. Plus, it's easy to adapt design is flexible enough to work with most any do-it-yourself style application.